[Remind-Fans] Daylight Saving Time

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Tue Feb 27 09:41:41 EST 2007

The end of DST in my defs.rem is exactly the same as yours, but my
beginning was defined with the week_2 function:

#REM  Sun Apr  1 ++2    MSG Daylight Savings Time - %"DST starts%" %b
# Daylight Savings Time is now second sunday in March
REM  Sun Mar [Week_2] ++2   MSG Daylight Savings Time - %"DST starts%" %b

Probably exactly equivalent.