[Remind-Fans] sunrise / sunset messed up for longitude > 0?

Hershel Safer hsafer at alum.mit.edu
Thu Mar 8 16:38:01 EST 2007

Hi Dan,

I tried your coordinates and had the same problem. I just compiled
Remind on a Solaris box and had the same problem. The upper / lower
case shouldn't matter according to the documentation; I tried
changing to what you have and got the same erroneous results.

Does anybody know of a local setting that would appear on both Linux
and Solaris and cause this kind of problem? Thanks,

Hershel