[Remind-Fans] [ANN] Wyrd 1.4.2

Mark Eli Kalderon eli at markelikalderon.com
Sat May 26 06:55:57 EDT 2007

Thanks, Paul, but I am having trouble installing the tar/gz.
Configure gives the following warning:

WARNING:  Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting

And make fails:

mkdir -p //usr/local/bin
mkdir -p //usr/local/etc
mkdir -p //usr/local/share/man/man1
mkdir -p //usr/local/share/man/man5
install -m 644 wyrdrc //usr/local/etc
install -m 644 doc/wyrd.1 //usr/local/share/man/man1/wyrd.1
install -m 644 doc/wyrdrc.5 //usr/local/share/man/man5/wyrdrc.5
install -m 755 wyrd.opt //usr/local/bin
install: wyrd.opt: No such file or directory
make: *** [install] Error 71

I am on OS X 10.4.9 (I know about the fink binary, but I rather not
use fink if I don't have to).

TIA

Best, Mark