[Remind-Fans] Hello world!

Dennis Craven dcraven at gmail.com
Sat May 26 11:01:12 EDT 2007

On 5/25/07, Simon <simon.xhz at gmail.com> wrote:
> yea, I was just thinking (at work, without having rtfm yet! hehe)
> about programming some quick interface to add simple reminders, or
> view them where ssh is not available, and I think all this will be
> very simple!  Or at least, the difficulty would be the way i choose
> (hmm email interface? hehe).

You might be interested in the brand spanking new wyrd[1] release that
was just announced on this list. One of the new features is a
commandline arg (-a) that allows you to add a reminder using a natural
language parser. Very nice, and you can't get a whole lot faster than
that :)

~djc

[1] http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~pelzlpj/wyrd/