[Remind-Fans] how to visualize weekly schedule?

Paul Hinze paul.t.hinze at gmail.com
Sat May 26 19:42:40 EDT 2007

Hi remind-fans,

It's quite possible that in my searching I missed the answer to this,
but I've got a relatively simple question.

I use remind to store my weekly schedule, and GeekTool works well for
showing me the day's reminders in text form.  What I'm really missing
since I switched from Google Calendar is an intuitive visualization of
my schedule.  I like to be able to glance at a week and see which nights
I'm free, when I can fit in a meeting, when I have a conflict, etc.

Wyrd accomplishes the sort of display I'm looking for, but it's scope is
only 24 hours.  Plus, I don't really require the ability to interact
with a weekly schedule; I just want to look at it.  It would be nice if
I could generate it like rem2ps does for a month.

My question then would be: does this sort of thing exist?  If not, is
there anyone else interested in this functionality?  I would be willing
to look into writing something (perhaps as a branch of or a rather hefty
addition to rem2ps?).

Regards,

Paul Hinze