[Remind-Fans] how to visualize weekly schedule?

Daniel A Graham daniel.graham at duke.edu
Sat May 26 20:11:41 EDT 2007

Paul,

It depends upon what you mean by a weekly schedule but I display the output like the following on my desktop using geek:

Tue 03 Apr 2007:
           10:05AM - 11:20AM Economics 206 in 127 SocPsy
            2:50PM -  4:05PM Economics 207 in 124 SocSci

Thu 05 Apr 2007:
           10:05AM - 11:20AM Economics 206 in 127 SocPsy
            2:50PM -  4:05PM Economics 207 in 124 SocSci
              Jeannie

Fri 06 Apr 2007:
           11:40AM -  1:00PM Micro Lunch: Silvana Krasteva in 319 Gray

Sun 08 Apr 2007:
              Easter

This output is generated by wxremdata, a command line tool provided with wxRemind - see http://www.duke.edu/~dgraham/wxRemind.

Best wishes,