[Remind-Fans] how to visualize weekly schedule?

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Sun May 27 15:28:38 EDT 2007

I use ical2rem to take my iCal calendar and put it into remind.  But
there's also rem2ical - look at the 43folders Wiki.  That would do what
you need.

Paul Hinze sent the following missive on 5/26/2007 7:42 PM:

--
Justin Bradford Alcorn
justin at jalcorn.net
http://jalcorn.net
PGP Fingerprint A36D D691 C5B0 BE15 5A2A AF49 AA1C 372C