[Remind-Fans] how to visualize weekly schedule?

S. William Schulz swschulz at astrum.com
Mon May 28 14:03:44 EDT 2007

Daniel A Graham wrote:
> Paul,
>
> Almost ready for integration.  Here's the output from wxremdata -b 2007-04-01:

...snipped...

> Please (anyone) let me know if you have any suggestions for improving the format.
>
> I've also changed  wxremind to implement GTD (getting things done). Once I'm sure everything is working right, I release the new version.

I like the look.  I was going to suggest some form of color coding so
that one could quickly determine which events might be movable/less
important, but if it will directly follow the actual events, that is not
an issue.

As a long-term GTD user, I also look forward to seeing how  you've
integrated that into the app.

SWS

--
Yesterday it worked.