[Remind-Fans] how to visualize weekly schedule?

David Rogers davidrogers at telus.net
Mon May 28 14:45:08 EDT 2007

On May 28 2007, at 10:46, Daniel A Graham wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Almost ready for integration.  Here's the output from wxremdata -b
> 2007-04-01:

I like this general format. My only quibble (and maybe it's at too
low a level to mess with) is that all the other display formats I've
used, whether electronic or on paper, are arranged the opposite way -
with the times of day on the vertical and the dates horizontal. This
could take quite a bit of getting used to - I'm not sure.

David