[Remind-Fans] how to visualize weekly schedule?

Daniel A Graham daniel.graham at duke.edu
Mon May 28 17:33:45 EDT 2007

David,

Thanks for your comments.

I tried the vertical time, horizontal day layout first and couldn't get it to work. The problem is that 16 hours of coverage with 1/4 hour time slots takes 64 display lines which  requires either a lot of screen display or scrolling. 64 columns, on the other hand, is no problem. This wouldn't be an issue for graphics display but I really wanted to stay with text output.

-Dan