[Remind-Fans] From remind to Google calendar

Mark Atwood me at mark.atwood.name
Tue Sep 18 16:13:11 EDT 2007

"Monty Zukowski" <monty at codetransform.com> writes:
> Yes, I did try yours.  From what I read about iCalendar, it expects
> the timezone to be defined in a VTIMEZONE declaration.  Your tool
> relies on the importing tool's predefined timezones.

Huh.  I didnt realize that the VTIMEZONE stuff was required.  Just
having the event times in the VEVENT records be in UTC seemed to be
sufficent.

What would you need it to do?  Put a VTIMEZONE record in, and then
have the times in the VEVENT records be in that timezone?

--
Mark Atwood                 When you do things right, people won't be sure
me at mark.atwood.name         you've done anything at all.