[Remind-Fans] Remind + Gcal/ical Cross Sync

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Wed Sep 19 09:12:40 EDT 2007

Akshay Joshi wrote:

> I have been using remind for quite a while now, and I like it very much. One
> of the problems I have is that I'm often on the road, and don't have my
> desktop with me all the time, but always have access to the internet in some
> way or form.

So then SSH to the machine running Remind... :-)  That's what I do
if I don't have my laptop with me.

Seriously, syncing between Remind and anything else is annoying at best
and well-nigh impossible at worst because Remind lets you express
reminders that are impossible to express in any other calendaring
system.  Maybe I'll start working on a Web-based front-end to Remind
that's more sophisticated than rem2html (ie, lets you add/edit/delete
reminders as well as viewing them.)

Regards,

David.