[Remind-Fans] Remind + Gcal/ical Cross Sync

Akshay Joshi joshi.a at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:23:02 EDT 2007

Unfortunately, I have dialup at home, so keeping the connection on is a real
pain (I only get billed for data I use, so the amount of time is not an
issue). I know there is a ical2rem program, wouldn't it be possible to
change it so that it would be a rem2ical program instead? Cronjobs every 5
mins would probably be a solution here. Is there any other way that I can
turn ical into plain text?