[Remind-Fans] any script to convert ics to rem format?

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Wed Feb 13 20:46:54 EST 2008

If you apply the meeting updates to your calendar, does it change the
calendar entries?

If it does, then ical2rem would work fine.  It's intended as a static
calendar->remind file converter - it recreates the .remind file rather
than updating it.  It has no concept of applying changes.  That's what
the .ics format should handle.

senator galt sent the following missive on 2/13/2008 6:54 PM: