[Remind-Fans] debian upgrade and remind no longer works

david cuthbertson scienceinthegreen at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 11:40:58 EDT 2008

Thanks guys for your excellent replies,

Presumably I did right posting here first to get my
facts straight before jumping right in with a bug
report.
I have no problems with Debian's new version change,
now that I understand why. Perhaps a few more words of
explanation in /usr/share/doc/remind might help if and
when you have time Kurt? This would certainly help
relative newbies like me who are easily confused.

Keep up the good work:)
David