[Remind-Fans] Please test: Development version of Remind

Dougie Lawson dougie.lawson at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 18:51:24 EDT 2008

Quoting "David F. Skoll" <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I have a test version of Remind I'd like people to test, please.

git was a PITA to install. You MUST have curl, libcurl and the
development stuff for curl installed. To be sure use ./configure
--with-curl to ensure you have the bits to make git work.

> 2) Major new feature:  If you invoke remind with a directory name
> instead of a filename (or use "INCLUDE /some/directory"), then Remind
> looks in the directory for all files matching the pattern "*.rem" and
> reads them in order.  (The sort order is exactly what the shell would
> give for "echo *.rem")

You appear to have removed the automatic reading of ~/.reminders, isn't
that an incompatible change?

Can I have a debug option (-df?) to list the names of the *.rem files
that have been found before each one is processed?

Regards, Dougie.