[Remind-Fans] Umm... I made a mistake.

Shelagh Manton shelagh.manton at gmail.com
Sun May 4 17:05:27 EDT 2008

Dear remind & emacs users,

I have to apologise for sending out the last remind-conf-mode.el
without proper testing. I thought I had but I was testing an old file
not the file I sent out to you. So please don't use it until I've
worked out where I've broken the new version and sent that one out.

I think I need to re-read the manual on regexp and string literals.

sorry for the trouble

Shelagh

ps  On a brighter note I have worked out how to do the time functions
that Hendrick was asking for. So when I work out how to get the
hi-lighting syntax going again, those functions will be available too.

som

Jabber: shelagh.manton at gmail.com