[Remind-Fans] I found the problem so here it is... again. remind-conf-mode.el

Shelagh Manton shelagh.manton at gmail.com
Tue May 6 17:53:54 EDT 2008

Well thank goodness for ediff.

I finally worked out the problem so now I am re-releasing the latest
version of remind-conf-mode.el. A configuration mode for remind files.
I have made the regexes for dates and times more precise. An worked out
a way to do convenience functions like rem-today rem-tomorrow and
rem-days-away (which takes an argument to say how many days in the
future you wish to put the appointment).

Because of the constraints of the regexp engine of elisp I was not able,
though I tried, to only colour days and months before the MSG keyword.
So until elisp gets a better regexp engine, or somebody really clever
works out how to do it with the current engine, we have to put up with
coloured days and months in the message part of the line.

Shelagh

Jabber: shelagh.manton at gmail.com