[Remind-Fans] Sunrise/sunset bug?

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at digitaltorque.ca
Sat Sep 6 15:58:19 EDT 2008

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 9:16 PM, David F. Skoll <dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:
> Those all look good and I get the right answer.  So there must
> be a distribution-specific bug, perhaps with your compiler or your
> C library?  I really can't explain it otherwise.

On my CentOS box I'm getting odd values for sunrise and set.

SET $LatDeg 45
SET $LatMin 16
SET $LatSec 34.5144
SET $LongDeg -75
SET $LongMin 55
SET $LongSec 15.4236
MSG sunrise at [sunrise(trigdate())], sunset at [sunset(trigdate())],
next full moon at [moontime(2)] on [moondate(2)]%

sunrise at 20:30, sunset at 09:33, next full moon at 05:15 on 2008-09-15

I'll try on another distro...

Mike
--Albert Einstein