[Remind-Fans] Sunrise/sunset bug?

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at digitaltorque.ca
Sat Sep 6 16:25:06 EDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 3:58 PM, Michael P. Soulier
<msoulier at digitaltorque.ca> wrote:
> sunrise at 20:30, sunset at 09:33, next full moon at 05:15 on 2008-09-15

Ah, I found David's comment previously in this thread that the sign on
longitude is reversed.

That fixed it.

Aligning that with common convention would be nice, but indeed it works.

One minor thing is that remind only prints a single newline after this line

AT 00:00 MSG sunrise at [sunrise(trigdate())], sunset at
[sunset(trigdate())], next full moon at [moontime(2)] on
[moondate(2)]%

while it prints two newlines after every other reminder in the "remind
-g" output. I'm using the AT to sort it to the top of that output. Is
there a better way to make it appear at the top? I suppose I could
just run two commands instead of the one, with different input files.

Is it possible to exclude this reminder from the calendar output?

Mike
--Albert Einstein