[Remind-Fans] TkRemind-compatible reminders using text terminal?

Robert Funnell robert.funnell at mcgill.ca
Wed Jan 7 11:08:39 EST 2009

I use Remind via TkRemind on my computer at work. If I want to add a
reminder from home or from some other computer, I use emacs via ssh to
edit ~/.reminders. This works OK but the reminders are then not
editable by TkRemind.

Has anyone written an application to add TkRemind-compatible reminders
using a text terminal, or perhaps a Web interface to ~/.reminders? Or
is there some other way of doing what I want to do?

If not, and if I were to try this myself, could you please explain the
rationale for the apparent redundancy between the contents of TKTAG
and those of the associated REM command? I'm not sure if I'm missing
something.

Thanks.

- Robert