[Remind-Fans] OMIT weekends and holidays

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz remind at numerixtechnology.de
Mon Feb 9 16:17:23 EST 2009

I would like to be reminded of automated bank payments on the due date.
Payments for the scheduled day of the month take place on a working day
on or after that date.

I thought I had this sussed but one of my payment reminders does not
work:

OMITted bank holidays:
- Easter Monday (13th Apr 2009)
- 1st Monday in May (4th May 2009)

FSET _lastweek() trigger(today()-7)

REM 12 SCAN [_lastweek()] +7 OMIT Sat Sun AFTER MSG credit card due %v
REM 04 SCAN [_lastweek()] +7 OMIT Sat Sun AFTER MSG insurance due %v

The credit card payment reminders comes up on 14th April 2009.
The insurance payment reminder says on 4th May that payment is due
"tomorrow". But it does NOT trigger on the 5th, the due date.

I am totally flummoxed.

--

Best Regards,
Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz, Scotland