[Remind-Fans] Synchronizing tools for Remind?

Ed Blackman ed at edgewood.to
Wed Mar 11 14:59:28 EDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 07:33:39PM +0100, Christoph Blank wrote:
>Does anyone know tools/scripts/resources to synchronize Remind eg. with ICal data?
>I'd like to sync with a google calendar..
>Never found anything about remind synchronization ..

For displaying entries from my Google calendar in remind, I use a script
to download the Google .ics files and pipe them through ical2rem.pl,
available at <http://wiki.43folders.com/index.php/ICal2Rem>.  The script
overwrites ~/.remind/gcal.rem with the output, and I have "INCLUDE
/home/edgewood/.remind/gcal.rem" in my ~/.reminders.

I don't have a need to go from Remind to iCal, sorry.

Ed