[Remind-Fans] Move to another computer -

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Tue Mar 24 14:09:28 EDT 2009

Have you confirmed that .reminders has data in it?   Have you tried with
just remind, instead of tkremind?

During the transfers, is it possible that it was converted to MSDOS format
(CRLF) ?

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin at wildblue.net>wrote:

> I've had a problem with Fedora preupgrade from F9 to F10 and need to
> apply recovered files to "tkremind" in a second F10 box.
>
> I copied .reminders to a thumb drive and then to /home/bobg/.reminders
> but that does not display the old data?  Do I need another file?  What
> am I doing wrong?
>
>    $ tkremind /home/bobg/.reminders   Displays a calendar with no entries.
>
> Thanks.
>
>  Bob

Justin B. Alcorn
The views expressed here are not necessarily my own, much less anyone
else's.
PGP Fingerprint A36D D691 C5B0 BE15 5A2A AF49 AA1C 372C