[Remind-Fans] Move to another computer -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue Mar 24 18:20:27 EDT 2009

Justin Alcorn wrote:
> Have you confirmed that .reminders has data in it?   Have you tried
> with just remind, instead of tkremind?
>
> During the transfers, is it possible that it was converted to MSDOS
> format (CRLF) ?

It appears that whatever happened during the failed upgrade corrupted
the remind file and lost data after October 2008!  I didn't realize
there was data in the earlier months, just discovered that this
morning.  I've reconstructed the missing data from hard copies I printed
before this happened.

Thanks for the help.

Bob