[Remind-Fans] SCHED function - BUG

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz remind at numerixtechnology.de
Thu Aug 27 07:42:18 EDT 2009

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 15:43:05 +0100
Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz <remind at numerixtechnology.de> wrote:

>FSET mathematician(x) choose (x,-90,40,20,15,0)
>REM AT 11:30 SCHED mathematician MSG Mathematician %3
>
>I thought this would produce an alert at 10:00, 10:40, 11:00, 11:15,
>11:00.
>
>I noticed o-day, that the last two alerts were issued at 11:20 and
>11:35 respectively.

To-day, I made a note of my alert times:

# Expected - Real
1 10:00 - 10:00
2 10:40 - 10:40
3 11:00 - 11:25
4 11:15 - 11:45
5 11:00 - 12:00

I think I know what is happening here:
At 10:45, my remind file was changed (not this particular code).
The three alerts following the timestamp change were issued at
incorrect times. The total number of alerts is as per
sched-function. The increments are derived from the sched_function:

11:25 = 40 minutes after file change
11:45 = 20 minutes later
12:00 = 15 minutes later
no further reminders