[Remind-Fans] Color coded calendars.

Kevin Owens kevin.j.owens at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 18:25:01 EDT 2009

I just subscribed to the list and noticed this message from April 28, 2008:

    Has anyone written anything to colorize an entire INCLUDE'd file?

    It would be slick to be able to include one line at the start of a
    file that
    sets the color for every reminder it contains.  This way when your daily
    reminders are show you could see all the ones from
    ~/.reminders/home.rem in
    green and ~/.reminders/work.rem in chartreuse... or something like that.

    My alternative is just to wrap everything manually in color set
    commands...
    which isn't very nice.

    Any thoughts?

I would love to see this too (more for PS output than HTML). A quick
search for "color" on the list only brings up this message. Has any
progress been made?

Kevin