[Remind-Fans] Sync Remind and Google Calendar

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Thu Sep 24 12:26:31 EDT 2009

Careful, though.   DOwnloading and importing into Remind isn't really
a sync, and if you go both ways, you could end up with an infinite
number of events.

I do phone->Local ICS manually - the phone syncs to my google
calendar, and then I sit down every few days and grab the events out
of my google calendar, import them into my local calendar, and delete
them from google.   Since I only create a few a month on my phone,
this isn't onerous.