[Remind-Fans] Sync Remind and Google Calendar

Ed Blackman ed at edgewood.to
Thu Sep 24 13:48:58 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 12:26:31PM -0400, Justin Alcorn wrote:
>Careful, though.   DOwnloading and importing into Remind isn't really
>a sync, and if you go both ways, you could end up with an infinite
>number of events.

Yeah, I should have mentioned that.  I only download from Google
Calendar.  I use it as the central sync point for standard appointments
from my phone, work calendar, etc.  I then download those appointments
to Remind, where I supplement them with local-only reminders and
reminders that can't be expressed on a standard calendar (eg, "trash day
is every other week on Tuesday unless Monday was a holiday").

Ed