[Remind-Fans] Fwd: My Remind scheduling script and thoughts on growlnotify

Manu Kaul manu.kaul at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:46:56 EDT 2009

Still working on it using geektools. I get it to work but there are some
annoying bits I want to iron out before I can post an alternative solution.
In the meanwhile does anyone know if there is a way of picking up ONLY timed
reminders? The thing is that I would like to see growl notifications for
only the timed ones and not the DAILY ones... the problem arises because I
use geektools to call reminder every 5 minutes or so and it keeps repeating
the daily reminders as well
So any ideas would be welcome.