[Remind-Fans] Approaches to remind and Blackberry/other PDA, handhelds, etc.?

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Mon Oct 19 13:44:39 EDT 2009

Use Google Calendar as the synchronization point, and the google sync
for blackberry.  It works very well with one big hole: If you use "Add
by URL" to sync a iCal calendar with Google Claendar, it doesn't pick
up modifications to specifi appointments, but it does do add and
delete appointments.

I'm sure there are other ways, but that's how I do it.