[Remind-Fans] rem preparser, etc

Bob Paver paver at southwestern.edu
Tue Jun 29 14:04:22 EDT 2010

At the risk of upsetting the fan club...

Are we loading remind with so many features that only a person with
compiler creation experience can use it?

I am not a computer scientist by any standard but have been hacking
around for 40 years. I already find remind to be somewhat obtuse.
Maybe I need the "Remind for Dummies" book. Is anyone working on that?

Just a thought or two.

Peace,
Bob
--
Bob Paver
Assoc. VP, Information Technology Services

Blog: http://www.southwestern.edu/~paver/blog

http://www.southwestern.edu/

Need help? Call the HelpDesk at 819-7333.