[Remind-Fans] Quick add in Wyrd and Scandinavian characters

Alexander Søndergaard gammel.holte at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 15:27:40 EDT 2010

AFAIK, remind doesn't support UTF-8. I think this is hardcoded, so
there's no quick fix. However, you might want to recode your files
before calling remind, like explained in:
http://www.mail-archive.com/remind-fans@lists.whatexit.org/msg00098.html

I don't use Wyrd, so I don't know if this applies for your case as well.

It's a minor glitch in an otherwise superb piece of software.
Hopefully, at some point we'll get UTF-8 support.

A.S.