[Remind-Fans] Remind wiki

Javier Rojas jerojasro at devnull.li
Sun Sep 12 21:13:34 EDT 2010

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 07:44:23PM -0400, David F. Skoll wrote:
> So if you'd like me to host it, let me know.  Also, please recommend
> some wiki software.  I prefer software that doesn't require MySQL
> (because our server already runs PostgreSQL for a variety of tasks and
> it just seems wrong to run two completely separate RDBMSs.)

Ikiwiki. It compiles a set of files to static HTML, uses no database,
and you can use almost any mainstream VC system (git, hg, svn) to store
its data, so you also can edit it using a real editor, in your PC, and
publish your changes simply by pushing/commiting them. Have a look at it
in http://ikiwki.info

--
Javier Rojas

GPG Key ID: 0x24E00D68