[Remind-Fans] Lunar Calendar

Tony Sim y2s1982 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 10:12:10 EST 2010

Are there any way to use remind with Lunar Calendar days?
I'm trying to use it with Korean holidays and few other birthdays (some more
traditional people still only honor their birthdays in lunar years in
Korea), but I can't figure out how to put them in short of finding out their
dates manually using external calendar tools... which sort of sucks :(
So are there any way of making use of Lunar Calendar days to mark a date?
Notice, I don't need to produce a calendar that follows Lunar calendar
dates.  I just want to mark dates that are represented only in Lunar
calendar.  Does this make sense?  and if so, are there any such way?