[Remind-Fans] Lunar Calendar

Tony Sim y2s1982 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 10:23:19 EST 2010

Oh wait, I think I made a mistake. haha
I just did a research on what I thought of as a lunar calendar and found out
that it's really the lunisolar calendar, which is represented in remind as
the hebrew calendar.  I had no idea haha

well, still, the question stands: how do i set a date using lunisolar
dates?  and would i need to follow the Hebrew convention for it?  is there a
way to simply use numbers to denote appropriate month?