[Remind-Fans] Remind error -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Mon Sep 19 16:51:34 EDT 2011

On 19/09/11 16:28, David F. Skoll wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 16:13:51 -0400
> Bob Goodwin<bobgoodwin at wildblue.net>  wrote:
>
>>          However when the data disappeared I retyped all of it with the
>>          addition of "opt press rt 19  RX meds" and the display is
>>          correct, just the annoying error message.
> You sure there's no "[ress" anywhere?  It's easy to type [ instead of p
>
> Regards,
>
> David.
> ________

        Yes, that is what I found when I grep'd the file as Bob Paver
        suggested. I saw a notice not to edit that file so I just made a
        copy before doing surgery but I know you are the remind
        authority so I will wait for your suggestion.

        I can type pretty fast using my own system but I do make
        errors!Usually I just go back and fix them but in this case it
        didn't fly ...

        Bob