[Remind-Fans] Wyrd: show untimed reminders but not in calendar view

Sam Block polyphanes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:57:49 EDT 2011

I'm still new to Remind/Wyrd, so forgive me if I'm unclear on the terminology.

I have several daily untimed reminders (daily astronomical phenomena)
that I do not want to show in the calendar view (press 'c' or 'C') of
Wyrd.  I've tried using nodisplay and using RUN in front of the MSG
token, but this removes the untimed reminder from the main displays.
I just want the reminder to show only in the main Wyrd display;
basically, the opposite of what the CAL token does.  Is this not
possible to do, in either Remind alone or through Wyrd?

Thanks!