[Remind-Fans] Wyrd: show untimed reminders but not in calendar view

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue Oct 18 15:27:29 EDT 2011

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 16:57:49 -0400
Sam Block <polyphanes at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have several daily untimed reminders (daily astronomical phenomena)
> that I do not want to show in the calendar view (press 'c' or 'C') of
> Wyrd.

I don't know Wyrd, but the standard Remind way of suppressing
something from the calendar display is:

REM ... MSG %"%"Do not show this in the calendar

Normally, the marks %"...%" delimit the portion of the reminder to
show in the calendar.  If there's nothing between the delimiters, then
nothing should go in the calendar.

Regards,

David.