[Remind-Fans] Beginner help

hubert depesz lubaczewski depesz at depesz.com
Wed Feb 29 11:09:58 EST 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 07:52:44AM -0800, David Rogers wrote:
> It isn't that at all. Remind has documentation because you really
> need to read it. If you don't like reading documentation, use an

So far I was able to setup everything I needed, with amount of docs
reading that was acceptable for me. I just asked for some directions
about styling/optimization/different approaches. But: current approach
works.

Best regards,

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
                                                             http://depesz.com/