[Remind-Fans] Beginner help

hubert depesz lubaczewski depesz at depesz.com
Wed Feb 29 11:11:48 EST 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 10:55:41AM -0500, Greg Schneider wrote:
> I concur. In fact, half the joy of Remind is getting to grips with the
> beauty and power of the program. Everything is boring in comparison.

I see the power. I don't have usecase that I would use it, though. For
example the function/calculations - sure, they are nice. And powerful.
And make me go "WOW!". But I just don't need it now. Reading about
things that I so far never had a need for, could be interesting
intellectual excersise, but it doesn't help me with my day-to-day
activities.

Best regards,

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
                                                             http://depesz.com/