[Remind-Fans] Is this possible?

Sector_11 Sector_11 at lavabit.com
Thu Apr 19 13:50:10 EDT 2012

 NOOB ALERT!
I am not a programmer and know "0" about writing scripts.

But I would love to use remind in my conky, and in one aspect it does
work very well, except it's wider than the 12 text files and calendar I
use now.

http://i.imgbox.com/aacEDSzg.png

Is there a command that will output something like this:

  12:18:44 ~
         $ rem -??
April, 2012
02 ß LilSis (?)
04 ß Jennifer B
05 ß Ivan C.
06 ß Jarrod
15 ß Donna
15 ß Daniel
19 @ S11|12 Day
24 ß Mark
26 The €agle Flies

  12:19:47 ~
         $

where -?? would be the command?
And for my purposes the "April, 12" would not be necessary either if
you look at the image - the output sits under a calendar - but totally
acceptable.

My ~/.reminders for April section with added specials:

REM 02 Apr MSG ß LilSis (?)
REM 04 Apr MSG ß Jennifer B
REM 05 Apr MSG ß Ivan C.
REM 06 Apr MSG ß Jarrod
REM 15 Apr MSG ß Donna
REM 15 Apr MSG ß Daniel
REM 24 Apr MSG ß Mark

# Every specified day (19 in this case)
REM 19 MSG @ S11 ♥ 12 Day

# 3rd last working day of the month
REM 1 -3 OMIT Sat Sun MSG The €agle Flies

# the last day of the month

I have the man page here in PDF format but I get lost in it, have read
it a few times over as many months - it's like a foreign language in
places.

Thanks