[Remind-Fans] %_ is not replaced with a newline in rem2ps

John David Thacker johndavidthacker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 16:34:19 EST 2012

I am using "%_" to start a new line in my reminder,

ex.: "REM Jan 01 2013 MSG Dinner with mother-in-law %_Buy Pepto-Bismol"

When I run "remind -h reminders '*50'" (for instance) the reminders are on
two lines, but when I output to rem2ps with something like:

"remind -p12 reminders | rem2ps -e > calendar.ps",

the new line disappears and the reminders are on the same line. Maybe this
is a rem2ps question rather than a remind question, but how can I get a new
line on my calendar?

Remind is awesome. Thanks to all the developers.