[Remind-Fans] %_ is not replaced with a newline in rem2ps

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Fri Dec 14 16:41:42 EST 2012

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:34:19 -0900
John David Thacker <johndavidthacker at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe this is a rem2ps question rather than a remind question, but
> how can I get a new line on my calendar?

Unfortunately, you can't.  rem2ps swallows it.  You could simulate it
with:

REM Jan 01 2013 MSG Dinner with mother-in-law%
REM Jan 01 2013 MSG Buy Pepto-Bismol

but that would be hard to distinguish from two separate reminders.

> Remind is awesome. Thanks to all the developers.

You're welcome.  There's just one developer (though I have had lots
of patches and little contributions from others...)

Regards,

David.