[Remind-Fans] hebrew dates examples please

Abner Gershon 6731955 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 11:23:39 EST 2012

first i want to express my gratitude to david skoll for creating this
useful and fun application.

i have been using remind for the past few months as my sole scheduling
tool. i have reviewed the source code and help files but still don't
quite get how to add events based on the hebrew calendar.

specifically i am interested in adding the anniversary date of my
parents' deaths and also the major jewish holidays.

i am requesting some specific examples that i can cut and paste and
slightly edit as needed into my .reminders file.

-Abner