[Remind-Fans] viewing past months

Dave davo812 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 12:03:40 EDT 2013

Hi,

I've been using remind for over a year now and I like it a lot.  One
thing I'm not sure how to do though, and I'd like to know if this is
possible, is to view a calendar of a previous month. Currently I print a
current month using, "remind -c1 $DR" where $DR is my remind file full
of calendar entries for the year.

When a new month comes, I often want to go back and view the prior month
to review my activities.  Is this possible with remind?  I'm not seeing
an obvious way to do this from the remind usage text and using negative
numbers with the -c argument doesn't work either.

Thanks,
Dave