[Remind-Fans] include txt files instead of .rem files in directory and open that file

Dave Parker cedardocster at gmail.com
Tue May 27 19:35:32 EDT 2014

no, its basically a way to get the remind messages into a popup dialog:

echo $1 | yad --title="$1" --text="$1" --selectable-labels
--fontname="Segoe 16" --fore=black --justify=center --timeout=7000 --wrap
--button="Delay Reminder:2" --button="OPEN:3" --button="Completed:0"
--button="Turn into a task:1"
--window-icon="/home/david/Dropbox/MainDocuments/Documents on
DavesDellAxim/tombo notes/favicon3.ico" --geometry=+$number1+$number2
--justify="center"

yad is a gtk based dialog program, like zenity or gxmessage, but way more
versatile