[Remind-Fans] form feed after monthly calendar

brock at quantifier.org brock at quantifier.org
Fri Jul 11 08:19:14 EDT 2014

Hi, David and  Hymie (and all),

Thanks for the reply.  I didn't think to sed or grep it out, and probably
I won't edit the source code myself.

The first question was "why does it do that"?  Is there some feature that
I'm not seeing?  Because over ssh, ^L just clears the screen so I can't
see the calendar at all.  What's the point?

Thanks,
Robert