[Remind-Fans] hello + first question

registry-adress-g registry-adress-g at autistici.org
Mon Jul 28 10:26:18 EDT 2014

Hello list,

I've started to use remind some hours ago, I understand most of the
basic syntax. The thing I am having problems with right now is how to
make the following work..

#some date
#1: REM 1 Aug 2014 *14 MSG biweekly thing on fridays
#2: REM Fri 2 AT 10:00 +60 DURATION 00:10 MSG the biweekly thing on fridays

As I configured it above it will either #1 be displayed as an all day
event every 14 days starting 1st of August or every second friday with
time and duration.
I do want the combination of both, starting on August 1st, no END,
biweekly with duration. Is this possible? I kept starring to long at
possible solutions.

Regard,
krosos