[Remind-Fans] hello + first question

registry-adress-g registry-adress-g at autistici.org
Tue Jul 29 02:22:04 EDT 2014

The first solution worked, thanks. I haven't checked the second yet.
Also it seems that my mailing program answers to list only if I reply to
the first message in a thread, I'm sorry for any personal messages.
Every list is different.

krosos

    David:

    Doesn't this work?

    REM 1 Aug 2014 *14 AT 10:00 +60 DURATION 0:10 MSG biweekly thing

    Regards,

    David.

    Scott Schulz:
    Won't combing them work?

    REM 1 Aug 2014 AT 10:00 +60 DURATION 00:10 *14 MSG Biweekly thing

    It definitely will show a meeting from 10:00 - 10:10 every other
    Friday starting on 1 August, I just didn't check whether it would
    send a reminder on Friday at 9:00 (+60) of the meeting.